PRIMARY SCHOOL WORKSHOPS
Workshops are a fun and interactive way of integrating a group and exploring different issues and subjects. They increase confidence, self-esteem and self awareness and provide personal and professional development.
A FEW OF OUR POPULAR WORKSHOPS INCLUDE:
BLACK HISTORY MONTH
We have a full range of interactive Black History workshops for Reception to Year 6.
These workshops can complement your school timetable and can range from 1 hour sessions to a full day session.
- The Lion King – exploring the themes, characters and songs of this much loved musical set in Africa (Perfect for ks1)
- Anansi Drama and storytelling – Tales from Ghana and the Caribbean. Elders used myths and folk tales to pass on the culture’s wisdom and morality to the younger generation. (perfect for ks1)
- My History – Our popular heritage workshop celebrating cultures from around the world including Africa and the Caribbean.
- When will I be famous? – An interactive drama workshop that is focused on the accomplishments of famous and not so famous black people
- Song and Dance Africa – Learn some cool moves and a beautiful African song ready to perform
These are a few options, but if you are aiming for specific objectives to complement your black history initiative, we could also create something bespoke.
ANTI BULLY WEEK
We hate bullying in schools and to celebrate this empowering week, we are offering a FREE ASSEMBLY for the whole school with every full day workshop booked.
We have a full range of interactive Anti Bullying workshops for Reception to Year 6.
These workshops can complement your school timetable and can range from 50mins sessions to a full day session.
We have a selection of affordable options, for example:-
- Cyber Attack! – Staying safe online – KS1 and KS2
- Healthy Relationships – Looking at Friends, Family and how we communicate with them – KS1
- Conflict and Resolution – How to deal with peer pressure, and conflict. – KS1 and KS2
- Me, Myself and I – Looking at body image and self-esteem. – KS1 and KS2
These are a few options, but if you are aiming for specific objectives to complement your Anti-Bullying week initiative, we could also create something bespoke.
TEACHER TEAM BUILDING WORKSHOP
Bring all your teachers together at the end of the day for a fun team building hour of dance!
Free when you book any of our full day workshops. Your teachers will learn a dance from beginning to end in less than 60 minutes, ready to perform to your students!
- Promotes Staff Cohesion
- Skills Building
- Team Building
- Inspires Students